A Full Day at King’s-Edgehill School in Photos
See just what it’s like to be a student from Good Morning to Good Night
Are you curious about what your child will experience as a student at King’s-Edgehill School? Would you like to know more about the variety of activities your child will enjoy in the space of a single day?
Maybe your child has questions about what they’ll wear, or what rooms look like. Our photojournal is a great introduction to what life is like when you’re part of the King’s-Edgehill family.
Download A Full Day at KES to find out more about:
- What time we say good morning and good night
- Our beautiful campus in Windsor, Nova Scotia
- What our students look like in uniform
- Some of the sports your child can play
- What our boarding students do on the weekends
Sneak a peek at King’s-Edgehill School – download the PhotoJournal now.
Simply complete the form to the right and we'll send you a copy.