Keep your KES connections going.
Many of our alumni are keeping their KES experiences alive! We’d love to connect with you, and make it easier for you to connect with current KES students and former KES classmates. There are many ways to reignite school spirit – provide us with your information so we can keep you in the loop!
Did you know…
- Your KES colleagues are connecting at alumni events all over the world
- We plan wonderful, reunions that welcome you and your classmates back to campus
- You could be receiving The King’s-Edgehill Times ~ magazine every year
- With your permission, we’ll email you the weekly Headmaster’s newsletter; plus we’re always looking for alumni news and stories to include
- Alumni participation is fundamental for our Fall Career Night, where alumni and parents discuss education and career paths with current Grade 11 & 12 students
- Our alumni are our best ambassadors, and we recognize this with a special Alumni Referral fee incentive
Stay connected to the great friendships and experiences that started at King’s-Edgehill School. Simply complete the form to the right and we'll be connected... again!