King's-Edgehill Hockey Program
Healthy, confident students are the goal.
Hockey is Canada’s favourite sport for a reason: it’s exciting, strategic, and builds a distinct team dynamic from the skills of unique, individual players.
King’s-Edgehill School knows that hockey plays a big role in the lives of many North American families. That can be a great thing for active living, team-building, leadership and fun. That’s why our Hockey Program has been developed to keep boys and girls, from beginner to elite, busy playing and competing here, across Canada and internationally. Without ever leaving academic excellence on the bench.
Find out all about our Hockey Program:
- How often we practice and compete
- Coach Biographies and experience
- Schools against which, and countries in which, we compete
- How we balance Athletics and Academics, along with Arts and Student Leadership
- Some of our notable Hockey Program alumnae/i at the university, QMJHL, AHL and NHL levels
Lots of information and loads of pictures in the KES Hockey Handbook.