Trips and travel at King’s-Edgehill School
Learning doesn’t stop when we leave the classroom. This photojournal shows you the many places KES students will go!
Across the province and around the globe, our students are given many chances to explore, exchange ideas and form strong bonds during our organized, action-packed school trips.
Download Oh The Places You’ll Go to find out more about:
- Outdoor camping and outdoor education
- Travel as far afield as Europe and Africa
- Cultural and language trips
- Trips for the full class cohort, plus optional trips during school breaks
- With lots and lots of pictures!
Where in the world does your child yearn to go? Get your free PhotoJournal and see what’s possible.