We look forward to welcoming you to our Open House for parents, prospective students and siblings!
Please provide us with some basic information and we'll reserve your spot. Here is a quick look at our itinerary – please note that lunch will be provided for all guests.
Open House itinerary – October 28, 2022
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- 11:00 am – Official greeting (Hon. A. Gordon Cooper Library)
- Meet staff and current students
- Tours of campus including classrooms, Ted Canavan Athletic Centre, Fountain Performing Arts Centre, Margaret Vair McLellan Concert Hall, Richardson Hall Residence
- 12:15 pm – Lunch (Stanfield Dining Hall)
- 1:00 pm – Open forum: information, presentations, question and answer period (Fountain Performing Arts Centre)
- 2:00 pm – Departure (approximate time)
We hope you can join us! Simply complete the form to the right and we'll reserve your spot.
If you can't join us on October 28, we'd be delighted to set up a visit at a date and time that works for you.